Wednesday, April 14, 2010

With a Cherry on Top

Last month, The Caffinated Cropper (aka Amy) released her Beeez Kneeez kit, which was totally awesome! I made a really fun layout and card using the kit. The kit was packed full of bee-utiful goodies. I still have a few things left in the kit just begging to be used!

Well, she's at it again! The Caffinated Cropper just realeased her April kit~With a Cherry on Top. It is sooo yummalish! I love the combo of colors and papers in this kit. I have been busy creating away. These are a two cards that I have come up with so far. All supplies are from the kit.

















I'll be back with a cherryliscious scrapbook layout tomorrow. Now it's off to bathe dogs and do laundry. Gotta get packing for our trip on Friday. Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

arlene said...

Love the bowl of cherries and the butterfly embellishment.

Have fun on your cruise. I'm so jealous. We'll do lunch when you get back.

Not that I have to tell you, but take plenty of pictures.

Amy said...

These are both beautiful!! Did you link these or the scrapbook pages for the challenge to win a free May kit?