Friday, April 30, 2010

With a Cherry on Top Blog Hop!

Welcome to The Caffinated Cropper's Customer Blog Hop! This month, we are all featuring The Caffinated Cropper's With A Cherry on Top kit. To start at the beginning of the blog hop, click here. You don't want to miss any of the blogs because there are prizes hidden along the way!

There are two things that I love to scrapbook: photos of Emma (my granddaughter) and photos of Tiffany (my Shih Tzu puppy)! If I get a photo of Emma and Tiffany together, then there's no stopping me! Here's a layout I made for Tiffany featuring photos from the day we brought her home. She was 8 weeks old. You can see me with my other two Shih Tzus, males named Indiana Bones and Wylie. Of course, my favorite photo is of Emma and Tiffany kissing each other! That also happens to be my daughter's (Emma's mom) least favorite photo. LOL
In addition to the kit, I used 12x12 cardstock (CTMH's White Daisy, Bubble Gum, and Garden Green, as well as SU's Real Red) and ink pads (SU's Real Red and CTMH's New England Ivy, White Daisy, Garden Green, and Sweet Leaf). A few weeks ago, I made a scrapbook layout of Emma using this kit. You can see it here.

As I mentioned, there are prizes hidden along this blog hop. A random comment poster from every blog on the hop will win a free mini kit from The Caffinated Cropper! So leave a comment and then hop on over to Stephanie's fabulous blog for another cherryliscious project!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy Friday with a cherry on top!

18 comments:

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! Your pages are awesome and love all the details and embellishments.

de said...

OMG amazing LO with this kit! Your puppy is TOOO cute!

Emily said...

LOVE the pages and look at all those cute puppies

Cheryl said...

CUTE! Great LO

kmassman said...

Darling layout!

Beth said...

I'm happy to see a layout with this kit! Very cute!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Vicki!!! I absolutely love your 2 pager! Beautiful work with the kit! Your grandaughter and puppy are so adorable! Have a wonderful weekend!

margie c said...

Awww, what sweet layout pages you have here! So fun and memorable! Beautiful job :)

hugs, margie

Sue D said...

These are fabulous coordinated scrapbook pages-adorable!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Awesomem layouts!

Scrapcollectr said...

Great layout. Love that you were able to use a lot of photos. Good job! :-)

Debby said...

Such a cute layout. Love the pictures.

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- this is such a GREAT LO. I love that chipboard cherry- I can't wait to use it!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling page and beautiful G-daughter and poochie! Great embellishments- love your attention to detail too! TFS

Sarah Weber said...

Love this LO pics are so cute! Little girls, big girls and puppies! great combination!

arlene said...

Your layout is gorgeous as always. Don't care what Brittney thinks, I love the picture of Emma kissing Tiffany too.

Amy said...

LOVE the LAYOUT Vikki!! It's great to see someone scrapbook with the kit!! Thanks so much for all of your support!!

Raechelle said...

Fantastic pages! Cute pups!