Thursday, April 15, 2010

She's the Cherry on Top

As promised, I am back with my With a Cherry on Top scrapbook layout! I am telling you, this kit is so much fun! And with a title like that, you knew the layout would be of Emma, didn't you? Oh, what is this over-the-moon-in-love-grandma supposed to do? LOL Emma loves, and I do mean loves, guacamole. For her birthday, she received her own "guacamole kit" and the sweetest little apron that has cherries on it! Too perfect for this layout!
All of the DP, goodies and doo-dads are from the kit. I added
SU Textured Real Red cardstock and CTMH White Daisy cardstock. I used my CTMH brayer and my SU Real Red ink pad to create the textured background. To see a few cards I made with this kit, just scroll down to the previous post.

Off I go to finish packing. Tomorrow, we head to San Juan, Puerto Rico. On Saturday we set sail for an 8-day Caribbean cruise...alone!!! Woo hoo!!!

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Lori said...

So cute!!! Have a great time on your cruise. I am going to miss you. Bon Voyage!!!

Sparkle said...

Such darling layouts! Have a great time!

jo said...

Wow, your layouts are beautiful! Very creative using brayer for a textured look! :)

arlene said...

Too cute! Emma's apron is absolutely adorable.

By the time you read this, I'm hoping you are enjoying your cruise.

Amy said...

I love this Vikki! and it's so great to see the kit used in scrapbooking!! Thank you so much for your support...I'm stealing a pic for my blog..:-)