Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Arlene!

My dear friend, Arlene, celebrated her birthday last week. I've been lost in a migraine haze and forgot to post this on her birthday~shame on me! I did get to spend a day with Arlene shopping at stamping and scrapbooking stores, as well as enjoying a yummy lunch. I made this little caddy for her to keep on her craft table.
I love making these caddies! They are so simple yet so cute. I found the instructions on Hope's blog. (Supplies.)

Of course, I had to make a card to match! (Supplies.)
Happy belated birthday, Arlene!

3 comments:

Christi said...

I have been wanting to make one of these! So cute!!

Sparkle said...

What a darling set. I hope you're feeling better.

arlene said...

Thanks again, I had a ton of fun. The caddy is sitting out on my craft table & the card is on my card tree. Al complimented the caddy too.

I appreciate your posting the instructions as I've been meaning to get them from you.

Hope you're feeling better soon, I'm sure this crazy weather isn't helping.

HUGS!!!