Monday, March 22, 2010

FUN weekend!

The weather was gorgeous! 70 degrees, perfect for sandals and capris! Of course, it's in the 40's today, but Spring is just around the corner up here in MA. And Miss Emma is definitely ready for baseball season to begin! (Okay, so I am the one that's ready to watch every Red Sox game. Emma's ready for the cute hats!)
Well, Saturday wasn't too fun~spent the day doing taxes. But we spent Sunday doing fun things! Rick and I both need a new summer wardrobe, as nothing we have fits (a good problem when it's because the old clothes are too big!). So we spent the day shopping for clothes, followed by a leisurely stroll through Ethan Allen where we dreamed of the furnishings and decor we would love to have.

I did manage to get a card done for the Bellariffic Friday challenge. The task was to make a monochromatic card. No big surprise that I went with purple, huh? I love this new line of Izzie stamps by Tiddly Inks. They are just so darling! (Supplies.)
This morning I was excited to discover that I am finally in the local public library system. THey misspelled my name, but I am still excited! Mom, you can check it out here.

And two minutes ago, my younger brother, Mark, called to tell me that he and Nicole are expecting their second baby! Yippee!!! Congrats, Mark and Nicole! This will be my 19th niece/nephew!

Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you a fabulous Monday!

No comments: