Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beeez Kneeez Challenge!

If you haven't been to The Caffinated Cropper's Blog, you simply must go visit! It's soooo fun and happenin' and chock-full of inspiring ideas! And Amy, aka the Caffinated Cropper, is just as sweet and as talented as can be!

I was all over the Beeez Kneez kit available only at this site. Once I had it, I couldn't wait to break into it! The challenge was to use the kit to complete any other blog's challenge. I chose one of the fabulous Mojo Monday sketch challenges, #130. The sad part is that I waited too long to upload my photo to the Mojo Monday blog and the challenge expired. Boo hoo! At any rate, this is what I whipped together.
Here's the inside:
Everything I used is from the Beeez Kneeez kit except for my Copic markers, the SU Scallop Edge Punch, and the CTMH Sunflower ink pad that I used to distress the edges.

The super duper exciting part of this challenge is that one lucky winner will get next month's kit FOR FREE! And next month's kit has something to do with cherries~yum!

As I said, I really love this Beeez Kneeez kit. In fact, you may just be seeing more of it tomorrow.

Have a good one!

4 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is super cute! I love how you used the doily and the Stickles are fabulous! Good luck!

Amber said...

PRECIOUS my sweet friend! I love your coloring and how you used each element, it's just a gorgeous work of art!!! Thanks for playing with us:) I knew you'd love the kit;)

Vel said...

Ooh, gorgeous! I love how you mixed the papers.

wig4usc said...

Very pretty, thanks for sharing!