Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow Bunny

In honor of the Winter Olympics, this months Bella's Twisted Challenge (by the fabulous Pinky) was to use your country's colors and to use five circles (like the five Olympic rings). I used Snowbunnybella by Stamping Bella~and I wish I looked this cute in my snow gear!
I realize the colors are a bit off for the USA, but I love this red, white, and blue combo. And my snowflakes didn't look quite right on the circles, so I abandoned them. I ended up layering the jeweled snowflakes on top of the felt ones, for a total of five. So I guess my card doesn't really meet the challenge at all, but I still like it! Sorry, Pinky! (Supplies.)

Oh, a fun touch was adding Polar White Flower Soft as the snow. This was the first time I had used Flower Soft. I think I am hooked! (Thanks, Lori!)

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Too cute!! Love all that sparkle!!

Angie Williams said...

This is just so cute! Great job! I think the colors are fine...

arlene said...

Love the image and all the sparkle.