Sunday, February 28, 2010

Emma's 3rd Birthday Party

Yesterday was Emma's 3rd birthday party! She wanted a "wild animal" party. Brittany made the cutest lion cupcakes!
Emma and Mommy
Emma and Uncle Keaton
Emma and Uncle Brennan
Emma with Giffy and Papa
I bought Emma the cutest panda bear outfit to wear to her wild animal party, complete with matching panda bear earrings. Emma asked me to take a photo of her earrings.
The kids wore animal masks. This is Emma with her best friend, Lela.
Opening her gifts.
Uncle Keaton gave her a wild animal puzzle.
Uncle Brennan gave her a beta fish and an a small aquarium. She immediately named the fish "Bruce" after the shark in Finding Nemo.
Emma loves to dress up in her Disney princess dresses. Everyone knows that every princess needs a throne. So guess what Giffy and Papa gave Emma? It's personalized, too! It plays a royal procession and says, "Introducing Her Royal Highness, Princess Emma!"
My sweet and very talented friend, Gretchen (Chichiboulie), painted this lion for Emma. Of course, he is surrounded by daisies and has a tiny ladybug on his mane! Emma loves him!
This is Audrey, the daughter of our sweet friends, Mark and Cheri. She and Brittany have literally been friends since they were born. Emma adores Audrey!
Brittany and Emma with our dear friends Paloma and Alexa.
Emma kissing Alexa.
Emma and Pedro, Paloma's son.
Emma with Kristin and "baby Dylan." Dylan is sooooooo cute!
Emma and Uncle Keaton working on the wild animal puzzle.
What a fun party!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

So cute! I love the theme and such darling cupcakes!

arlene said...

Looks like you had alot of fun. The painting is gorgeous and the princess chair is priceless.

Christy Lynn said...

Wow, looks like you all had a fabulous time! I'm sure Emma feels extra-special that both her uncles came home for her birthday party. I love her lil chef outfit, that apron is so adorable. Hope your headache is gone by now, Miss Vicki!

Chichiboulie said...

Wow! I want you to plan my next birthday and I'll hope for a princess throne too. I think I need one! :D Looks likes a very fun party!