Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Boston Collage

This is a needlepoint Boston collage~not geographically accurate, but a nice portrayal of the top historic sites in the city. I love the red brick wall with the green top. That's the famous Green Monster at Fenway Park~you know how much I love Fenway and the Red Sox!

This was so much fun to stitch. I love experimenting with different stitches and fibers to add texture. I had it framed at Michael's. They actually do a great job with needlework, and you can't beat a 60% off coupon!

Expecting a snow storm here today. Can't wait!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Wow. It's beautiful!!!

arlene said...

This is gorgeous, it is the perfect replica. Thanks for the card, it's adorable. I'll call you to finalize next week.

Carolyn McNeil said...

It looks great! I've never had anything framed at Michaels. I'll have to give them a try...
Carolyn
http://www.stitchopedia.com
An encyclopedia of needlepoint stitches…