Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love Me Do Blog Hop

Welcome to Stamping Bella's Love Me Do Blog Hop! To start at the beginning of the blog hop, click here.

The blog hop task was to make a love-themed project. My favorite valentine is Emma, my grand-daughter. Since she is my special little sweetheart, I made this sweet heart-shaped purse for her. Of course, it will be overflowing with chocolate, which I am sure my daughter will appreciate! (Actually, my hubby, Rick, is my favorite valentine~but I didn't think he'd enjoy a heart-shaped purse! LOL)
I used the Cricut cartiridge Tags, Bags, Boxes & More to make the purse. The stamp is BeeeMine by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella. The luscious ribbon is from PTI.

Be sure to visit and comment on every blog along the hop. A randomly drawn winner will receive a $25 gift voucher to Stamping Bella. Now that's a sweet treat!

Now, hop on over to Sparkle's blog to see her Love Me Do surprise!

Happy Valentine's Day!

41 comments:

GabrielaD said...

am I the first to say how pretty this is??? love it!

Jess Willison said...

Super cute Vicki! Emma will love it!

arlene said...

This is absolutely adorable she will love it. Even though Rick wouldn't lie the purse I'm sure you made him an awesome Valentine too.

Ginger said...

Pretty! You did a good job! Way to use the cricut

Karen Motz said...

This is adorable! LOVE that sweet image so perfectly coloured!!

paulatracy said...

Yeah! so cute...love the purse!

Davis Family said...

OOOOOOOOOOH So cute!
What a great idea...

Love it!
Em

Angela said...

Cute! I'm sure your grand-daughter will love toting her purse around!

BananaStamper said...

Aww so cute!

Shanna :)

Kandi said...

Adorable! I'm sure your grand-daughter will love her little purse with that cute little bug on it! Happy Valentine's Day!

Joanne B. said...

So very sweet!

Debi said...

how adorable!

Angie Williams said...

Great idea Vicki! Love how she turned out!

Jennifer Roach said...

This little purse is totally adorable!!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! Emma will love it!

BishopsMommie said...

wow..too creative..She is going to love that cute purse.

jan farnworth said...

very cute.

Jamie said...

Vicki this is adorable!!

Jackie Pedro said...

What a darling purse!!! Love that image!

djones said...

Oh this purse is adorable. What a great idea.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute! Cute! CUTE!!!

Jodi C. said...

I LOVE this, it is SO PRETTY!!!!

Kerry J. said...

Love that purse! Your daughter will love it!

Susan said...

WOWZAH! How adorably sweet is your creation! Your GD is going to love this!!

Michelle said...

Lovely! It's so perfect.

mom2maddy2000 said...

Adorable! Love it! 'Nuff said!

Toothy said...

So cute, I bet she loves it!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awww! Very cute!!!!!

Tricia said...

Your granddaughter will just love it! It's adorable!

Mary said...

so cute! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it...and the chocolate!

GDP2001 said...

Too cute!

Amber said...

This is SO sweet Vicki! That purse is adorable and I love how you girlie'd it up! And the sweet hugabugg, I lovey her too!

scrappingnana said...

Really cute. I love my Cricut, I will have to give this a try. TFS
JoAnn

Marlene said...

This is beautiful!

Catherine said...

So sweet! Love that polka ribbon!

bevyb said...

Oh so cute!! Love the purse idea.

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Awww, what an adorable project!

Cassie said...

such a neat little gift idea!

mackbrad said...

I love the huggabuggs just created something with one the other day!

Lindsy said...

Oh my goodness! This is just too precious! I'm sure your little Valentine loved it! =)

Sheila D said...

Adoreable! Now not only do I need BeeeMine by Tiddly Inks, I also need a Cricut. This blog hop could get expensive.