Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy 75th, Mom!

My mom just celebrated her 75th birthday. I made a surprise visit to her for the weekend. My brother from Seattle and my youngest son from Berkeley visited as well. My mom had no idea that we had planned this! Here are a few pics from the weekend.

We took Mom to dinner at Fleming's, a very nice restaurant similar to Morton's. The meal was phenomenal! This is the only group shot we got, and the lighting wasn't great. From left to right are Camryn (my niece), Nicole (my SIL), Mark (my younger brother), Dave (my older brother), Keaton (my youngest son), me, my mom, and Hal (mom's boyfriend).
Here I am with my handsome brothers, Mark and Dave.
This is Camryn, my newest niece. Isn't she adorable?
Here are the three of us with mom.
Here's mom with her very sweet boyfriend, Hal. We all love Hal!
This photo makes me laugh! Keaton was playing with my mom's dogs, Clementine and O'Malley.
The next day, we went to Mark and Nicole's for a yummy spaghetti dinner. Here is my beautiful SIL, Nicole, and her precious baby, Camryn.
Mom and Camryn, her 9th grandchild.
Camryn loved her cousin Keaton!
Apparently, his fingers are just right for chewing!
Check out Camryn's robe and bunny slippers!
My Prince-Charming-of-a-husband, Rick, met me at the airport with a dozen red roses! We've been together 30 years, and he still brings me flowers.
Happy, happy 75th birthday, Mom! I had a great weekend with you. I love you so much!

2 comments:

Chichiboulie said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time and have lived to tell about it! Double kudos to you!! :D

arlene said...

Those roses are absolutely gorgeous, and your niece is precious.

Glad you had a good time and got a chance to visit with your son. The pictures came out great.