Thursday, February 25, 2010

From the Mouths of Babes...

Emma has a little necklace which emits the lovely singing voice of Ariel, the Disney princess. I was doing my very best imitation of the song. I asked Emma if I sounded like Ariel. Her exact words: "Actually, Giffy, you sound like Bob the tomato." (Bob is a Veggie Tales character.) I am 47 and am a singing tomato. Princess. Tomato. Princess. Tomato. Really~she couldn't have chosen princess? So much for my self esteem! Lesson learned: never ask a 3-year-old a question if you don't want to hear the honest answer. LOL

2 comments:

Angie Williams said...

That is too cute!

arlene said...

That is too funny. You may want to double check which character she wants to sing at her party on Saturday.

Again, tell her Happy Birthday & have fun tomorrow.