Friday, February 12, 2010

Be My Valentine

For this week's Bellariffic Friday challenge on Stamping Bella, the task was to make a love-themed card. You know me~I couldn't resist using my PTI purples! The image is Chloe the Coffee Mug Girl. It's hard to see in the photo, but I covered the mug with Sakura Clear Glaze pen. The mug really does look ceramic! (Supplies.)
February 14th is more than just Valentine's Day. Happy 23rd anniversary to my cherished friends, Kristy and Brad! And happy 30th birthday to Lee, the pot-of-gold-at-the-end-of-a-rainbow-husband of my sweet friend, Christy. Hope the four of you enjoy sweet celebrations!

Happy V-day!

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card! I still need to get this stamp!

arlene said...

This is adorable. You're right, it's much better IRL the mug does look ceramic. Love mine, thanks so much.