Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Fabulous Friday!

Yes, I am one of those people~the kind that loves, loves, LOVES the snow! I took this shot from my front porch a few hours ago. You can actually see snowflakes mid-air!
Here's Miss Emma snuggling with Wylie.
This is my card for this week's Bellariffic Friday challenge, which was to make a winter-sport-themed card. Yes, I realize that it's shocking that I didn't use Glideabella (a figure skater). But I have really enjoyed watching all of the Olympic snowboarding events, so Daisyboardabella got to be the star. If only I were 30 years younger... (Supplies.)

1 comment:

arlene said...

The snow picture is gorgeous. We unfortunately have had rain for 2 straight days. It's amazing where the snow line changes.

That dog is so adorable, he almost doesn't look real.