Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Of the Earth

I recently acquired SU's Of the Earth stamp set. ( I got it for free with Hostess benefits, which makes it even better!) I also picked up some supplies from Papertrey Ink. Amber got me totally hooked on their colors. They sell coordinating ribbon, buttons, and ink for their cardstock! I am soooo excited! Here are four color combos I used with this stamp set. I heat embossed the images with clear embossing powder. (Sorry for the bad lighting in the pictures.)

Plum Pudding
Aqua Mist
Aqua Mist and Plum Pudding
Terracotta Tile
Well, I love the paper, ribbon, and buttons so much that I ordered it in Dark Chocolate and Lavender Moon, too! I just received it the other day. I'll be posting it soon!

2 comments:

Christi said...

What pretty cards!!!

Christy Lynn said...

All the cards look fabulous, Vicki! I tell Amber I'm surprised Lee still lets me hang out with her, she's a bad influence when it comes to spending money :) I've been meaning to check out the PTI cardstock and haven't done it yet, I'm kind of afraid to, hehe! I know I'll want to spend all kinds of money on it!