Friday, December 18, 2009

Jingle Bell Rock

I've had a nasty cold for two weeks, and my back has been out for five days (and by out I mean gone, won't move, kaput!), neither thing being conducive to stamping. But I have watched a lot of movies, mostly Christmas ones (It's A Wonderful Life, the original Miracle on 34th Street, The Preacher's Wife, Christmas with the Kranks, The Grinch, Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Christmas Vacation, White Christmas...you name it, I've watched it!). And now Tiffany, my four-month-old ShihTzu, thinks that she really is a lap dog because that's where she's spent most of her time since I've been sick. Fine by me! After all, It's A Wonderful Life!

Yesterday, Emma begged me to stamp. She is quite busy working on "projects" for everyone for Christmas. Too cute! This week's Bellariffic Friday Challenge was to sew your card. This was quick and simple, but Emma really likes it!
"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun..."

Happy Friday!