Friday, December 18, 2009

Gingerbread House

Emma and I made a gingerbread house. I decided it would be a fun tradition for me to start with her and future grandkids. Of course, we did as much tasting as we did assembling, but that was half the fun!
You can see my new haircut in this photo. I cut about 4" off!
We put me and Papa in front of a tree. Then she decided to add Robyn (my friend from CO who came to visit in July).
We put Emma and Brittany by the snowman. Then she added Brenda (Brittany's BFF) and Lela (Emma's BFF, our next door neighbor).
We added Uncle Brennan and Uncle Keaton. Then she added Tina, Uncle Keaton's girlfriend.
Her favorite part is the roof, complete with a chocolate Santa and a few chocolate reindeer!
Have a delicious week!

3 comments:

Christi said...

How sweet!! Makes me want to go make a gingerbread house now! LOL!!

Sparkle said...

Very cute! I was tempted to make one...maybe I will with Emily when I get down to Portland.

Laurel said...

Wow, looks like fun!