Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Skating Season Has Arrived...

... and I couldn't be happier! I am a figure skating nut. Okay, I am a nut in general~but a nut that loves all things figure skating! I cannot wait until Emma turns 3~I am soooo signing her up for skating lessons. How fun will it be for us to go skating together every day? Yup, every day!

Okay, on to my card. Last week's Bellariffic Friday challenge was to make a holiday or winter card. Since the skating season has begun, I couldn't resist using Glideabella, my first and favorite Bella stamp. Thanks for a fun challenge, Em!

Now, I can't wait to hear the sound of my blades on the ice. Life is good indeed!

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Christy Lynn said...

Looks GOJUS, Vicki! My poor Bella stamps have been so neglected lately...