Sunday, November 1, 2009

Picture Perfect

This is for CCBJ36. This week, Janet challenged us to make anything but a card. Well, I recently got a new puppy, a Shih Tzu named Tiffany. I couldn't resist making a little "princess" frame for her. I got the lucite frame at Target for $1. This stamp~Magnolia's Tilda with Puppy~is one of my favorites. It reminds me of my granddaughter, Emma, and my dogs. And if you know me, you know how much I love Emma and my dogs! I even colored it to look like Emma and Tiffany. (Supplies.)

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Absolutely adorable! Love that Tilda!

pat said...

AAWWW!! super sweet!!

Lori said...

This is way too cute!!!

Christy Croll said...

Hello Giffy! :)
Aren't they so cute...love the one with Emma in the kitty costume.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment. :) You are a dear person and friend. :) Hope all is well with you.