Monday, November 23, 2009

Of the Earth

Isn't that a cool title for this stamp set by SU? Every once in awhile, it's so nice to use an image that I don't have to color. Coloring is hard on this old girl's hand! I was actually drawn to this set because of the quote~guess I'll always be a writer and literary girl at heart.

I used the same SU Designer Paper pack for all three cards. I stamped the images with SU Chocolate Chip Craft Ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.
Have a great week!

4 comments:

Chichiboulie said...

those are beautiful!

Sparkle said...

Very pretty cards!

Christy Lynn said...

All three cards are beautiful, Vicki! I have that stamp set but I haven't even had time to put it together :( Things have been so hectic lately, I am seriously considering skipping next term for classes. It would be nice to have some time to see the inside of my craft room again!

arlene said...

The cards are gorgeous and I love the quote.