Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tea for Three

For my birthday, Brittany gave me a date for a traditional afternoon tea at The Colonial Inn in Concord, MA. We were finally able to enjoy it today! Check out the early fall leaves in the foreground. Aren't they pretty?
Emma wasn't sure what to do with the sugar tongs, so she improvised!
Emma felt like such a big girl drinking her hot chocolate from a fine china tea cup!
Here are the Burns girls.
Emma couldn't resist chatting with the scarecrow in the garden.
This old grandma was all tuckered out by 5! A nap was definitely in order. Getting up with my baby at 6 is killing me! LOL
What a fun afternoon! Thank you, Brittany!

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Awe, looks like you gals had a great time!

Chichiboulie said...

awww.... lovely! and making me homesick. i used to live just up the road from there!