Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Maine Lighthouses

On Saturday, we drove along the Maine coast. What a beautiful place! This is Portland Head Light in Portland, Maine~the most photographed lighthouse. Maine's rocky coast is breathtaking!
I don't know why, but we always forget to take photos of ourselves when we travel. We end up with so many great photos but none that prove we were together! This time I remembered to take a few. Check out my lovely wind-blown do. Maybe that's why I never want to be in photos. LOL (Rick says his is wind-blown, too!)
This lighthouse is called Two Lights in Cape Elizabeth, Maine.
These were all taken on the beach where Two Lights is located.
We ate at the infamous Lobster Shack. Lori couldn't wait to try a lobster roll!
Here's futher proof that Rick and I were together!
Here's a glimpse of the beautiful scenery in Cape Elizabeth.
TFL!

4 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Me and my camera need to come visit you, I love those lighthouse shots! One of my goals is to visit every state in the Union and I haven't been to *any* in New England yet!!! And they're tiny states a lot of 'em, so I could hit a bunch of them at one go....hehehe! Beautiful pics! I know what you mean about forgetting to take pictures of yourselves, you can see that Ree and I had the same problem in Kyoto. Oops...

Lori said...

Thanks for such a wonderful time...I will never forget.

Sparkle said...

Such lovely pictures. That food Lori has looks yummy!

arlene said...

Breathtaking photos-I love photographing lighthouses. Picked the perfect windy day to visit the Maine shore.

After trying a lobster roll you'll have to express lobster to the west coast.