Thursday, October 15, 2009

Leaf Hunters

My brother and sister-in-law, Bill and Lori, are here visiting for five days. We spent today leaf hunting. We started out at two local lakes in Marlborough, MA. I happened to be focused on the geese as they ascended~so cool!
My favorite "shot"is through tree branches.
Next, we went to The Wayside Inn in Sudbury. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow wrote his famous poem, The Wayside Inn, while staying here.
Miss Emma
My town, Bolton, is a small country town home to numerous apple orchards and a winery. Here's the view of the winery from the road.
Here's the view of downtown Bolton, a two-lane street appropriately called Main Street, from the winery.
And here's Emma with Aunt Lori.
More adventures to come tomorrow!



2 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Dude, I want to come visit you. Everything looks so pretty there!! Maybe we can make that trip a reality when we move back to the States...

pat said...

WOW!! Beautiful! Can't wait to see more.