Friday, September 25, 2009

A Princess and Her Person

For this week's Bella's Twisted Challenge (BTC9), Pinky challenged us to use "inchies." I am getting a puppy on Tuesday, my third Shih Tzu! (Yes, yes, I know~three dogs, I must be crazy. But I am crazy about my dogs!) I have two males, Indy (Indiana Bones) and Wylie. I keep them full-coated, top knots and all, but I don't put bows in their hair. The new puppy is a female. I am going all-out girlie with her! I'm talkin' pink collar and leash with rhinestones, pink bed, pink heart-shaped bowls, pink bows, pink blankets, and pink toys! Girl power is back in my house! LOL Anyway, since this new puppy is all I can think about at the moment, I decided to make a card front to go in my doggie scrapbook. (Yes, I have a scrapbook for my dogs. But you already know I am crazy. So really, does this surprise you? Ha!) Since I will treat my little puppy like a princess, I couldn't resist putting a carriage and tiara on the inchies! I used Parisbella by Stamping Bella, and the cutest princess paper by Imaginisce! (Supplies.)
The countdown to Tuesday has begun!

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

Laurel said...

Super cute, loving the color combo!

Patty said...

What a cute stamp. Love the little dog and the colors are yummy.