Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Her Royal Highness

Introducing Tiffany (aka Windsong's Dazzling Tiffany Diamond)! She is a 9-week-old Shih Tzu and I simply adore her! Yes, she is my little princess, hence the princess accoutrements.

I had quite a long list of adorable names, but finally settled on Tiffany. Have you ever seen the movie Sweet Home Alabama with Reese Witherspoon? In the engagement scene, her fiance (Patrick Dempsey) took her to Tiffany & Co. and simply told her to "Pick one." What girl wouldn't love to be asked to do that, especially by Patrick Dempsey? LOL But choosing my puppy was even better. To top it off, my real-life Prince Charming (aka Rick) ordered a little something for me from Tiffany & Co just so I could have their signature box in her puppy portrait! (I have no idea what it is~it's my Christmas gift.) Besides all of that, Tiffany was Emma's favorite name on my list and it sounds so adorable when she says it!

Off I go~I have two princesses (Emma and Tiffany) to spoil.

4 comments:

arlene said...

She is adorable. I hope all are adjusting well.

Janet said...

omg she is sooooooooooooo cute!!! Tiffany is a great name!!
hugs

Laurel said...

ADORABLE!

Chichiboulie said...

oh my! now that is a princess indeed! she needs a stamp :D