Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Little Mermaid

Janet offered us a great sketch for this week's CCBJ. This stamp set was perfect for the sketch. Isn't this little mermaid the cutest? It's from the Sugar Plums Underwater stamp set. The fish are on 3-D dots and I used Bella's Baubles as bubbles. (Supplies.)
Thanks for another fun challenge, Janet! You can check out the rest of the CCBJ Design Team cards, as well as the challenge, here. Come join us for the challenge~you could win some chipboard tags by Piggy Tales and some matching paper!

4 comments:

Christi said...

This is precious!!

Mary said...

Super cute! I love your blog but it loads reaaaalllly slowly for me - I think it because there are so many posts on one page....do you have trouble with it loading? Maybe it's just me.

Lori said...

Way too cute!!!

Lori said...

Vicki,
I too have a problem loading your blog. It's the graphics that weigh it down.