Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hanging' With My Fam

While we were in CA, we got to spend a lot of time with our families. Here I am with my mom , my daughter (Brittany), and my grand-daughter (Emma).
My mom and her favorite son-in-law, Rick! Okay, he's her only SIL, but he's still her favorite!
My mom and her boyfriend, Hal. What a nice guy!
My mom with my kids: Keaton, 19 (junior at UC Berkeley); Brennan, 21 (senior at UMass Amherst); Brittany, 25 (high school US History teacher); and Emma, 2 1/2 and the cutest thing EVER!
Just me and my momma, Victoria and Vicki.
These are at Mark's house. He's my baby brother. He and his lovely wife, Nicole, just had a baby a few months ago. I love to tease my mom that even though she is 28 years older than me, she became a grandma after I did! LOL Here's Miss Camryn Taylor Scott, 3 months old. Isn't she a beauty?
Emma loving on her new cousin, Camryn! The whole second cousin thing is too confusing, so we're just calling them cousins.
Emma and Mommy playing in Uncle Mark's pool.
Left to right: Brennan, Brittany, Emma, Mom, Hal, Nicole and Camryn, Mark, me, Rick

3 comments:

Lori said...

What nice pictures. You all look so happy. I'm so glad the trip went well.

pat said...

looks like a great time!! family time is always the best. can't wait to see some layouts!

arlene said...

Looks like you had a good time. Great pictures, we'll have to catch up soon.