Saturday, July 11, 2009

Stella Digs It

This is for CCBJ19, in which Janet challenged us to make a summer-themed card. That's hard to imagine since I live in New England and it has been gray and rainy for about five weeks. But this weekend should be gorgeous, so maybe I'll get outside to do some weeding.

Stella, however, is enjoying her garden. This is Stella Digs It by Stamping Bella. She reminds me of the purple-haired, little old ladies I see around town! (Supplies.)

Sorry for the fuzzy photo. I'd retake it, but I already mailed it off to somebody.

Hope your weekend is full of sunshine!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Sorry I haven't had time to comment lately but life has been crazy!! I have seen all of your wonderful pictures and creations lately and love them all!!!

arlene said...

Hooray for sunshine. Hopefully you found time to get out and enjoy it. Love your Stella card. She always makes me smile.

Enjoy your time with your BFF we are supposed to have a glorious upcoming week.

Christy Lynn said...

So cute Vicki! How are you liking the new SU colors? I think I want a whole wardrobe of clothes in those colors...and the bold brights. Now that my toes are green and yellow I need some clothes to match ;) Hope you're enjoying your weekend with your BFF!!