Monday, July 13, 2009

Robyn Fest, Day 1

That's right! Robyn, who lives in CO, is here visiting for 5 days. I am so happy! I haven't seen her for two years. When I lived in CO, we were joined at the hip: worked together (3rd grade teachers at the same school), went to the same church, and basically did everything together. I miss her so much!

She arrived on Saturday. We immediately hit the road and drove to Pawtucket, Rhode Island for a Paw Sox game. They're the minor league team for the Red Sox. You know me and my Red Sox!
Emma's favorite part of the game was the food! First a hot dog and french fries...
followed by cotton candy!

More tomorrow. TFL!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Looks like fun!

Sparkle said...

What cute pics! BFF time is always the best!

arlene said...

Didn't take you long to hit the ground running. The Paw-sox can be just as much fun if not more than the real thing. Enjoy your time together.