Monday, July 6, 2009

CASEing Tracy

Congratulations to Tracy Cornhill for being selected as this months' Bella's Favorite Stamnper! (Tracy has an incredible gallery, which you can view here.) To celebrate Tracy, we were asked to CASE a card from her SCS gallery~this means to copy her card, changing at least two things. I chose this card from her gallery. Here is my CASEd copy:
I used the same stamp (Maisy Ketto by Stamping Bella), the same black grosgrain ribbon, and the same layout. I changed the paper and colors, I colored with Copics instead of with Prismacolor pencils, I changed the embellishments, and I added a sentiment. (Click here to see my supplies.)

Congrats, Tracy! It is an honor well deserved!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Both cards are just fabulous! I love the paper for the dress, it is perfect!