Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bellariffic Friday Challenges

First up is last week's Bellariffic Friday challenge. I made this for a friend who recently gave birth to an adorable baby boy. His room is decorated with jungle animals, so of course I had to make a card to match! Welcome, Dylan! (Supplies.)
Here's this week's Bellariffic Friday Challenge. I just love this new stamp! She reminds me of playing "dress up" as a little girl, and of watching Brittany and now Emma play "dress up" as well. She's just darling! I painted over all of the paper with Shimmerz. You know how much I love to add bling to my cards! (Supplies.)
Hope you're having a great week!

2 comments:

Lori said...

So cute :)

Christy Croll said...

Hello dear! :) Emma is even more adorable than the last time I stopped by. :) Glad you are having fun and doing well....these two cards are adorable. :)