Monday, July 27, 2009

Yes, ANOTHER Ladybug!

By now you know that I love daisies and ladybugs because they adorn my precious grand-daughter's bedroom. I am always on the lookout for anything with daisies and ladybugs. So when I came across a tutorial for this pocket card, I knew it would be adorable with a daisy and a ladybug! (You can view Stephanie Luman's tutorial here.)

I recently got a Cricut, and I decided to make this card as my first project. I actually made it a few weeks ago for Lori's birthday, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise. This is also for CCBJ17, which required a card with a unique fold. The base of this card has three folds to form the pot. (See my supply list here.)
The piece with the flowers pulls out and has space to write a note.
I LOVE my Cricut!

8 comments:

Janet said...

OMG! this is awsome!! thanks for playing hun!
hugs

Christy Lynn said...

Adorable project, Vicki! Glad the Cricut is working out for you.

arlene said...

Ok, your awesome projecct here is inspiring me to go learn how to use my cricut as well. Next weekend is a super long weekend, I'll make it my mission.

Hopefully the sunshine today is the start of a wonderful summer to come.

Leslie said...

Vicki, your card is awesome, I saw that project, I downloaded it to my pc, but I still hadn't tried it! But after seeing yours I am feeling inspired. Hugs to you, Leslie

Christi said...

This is such an adorable project!!!!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! I'm glad you're having fun with your cricut!

Sparkle said...

How darling!

Laurel said...

Wow, fantastic!