Monday, June 8, 2009

Miss Maisy

In anticipation of the recent Stamping Bella Ketto Blog Hop, I couldn't decide which Ketto stamp to use. So I made a card using each of my stamps (the sign of a true addict!). Then the idea for the Wasabi pen caddy came to mind (see a few posts below). I was so pleased with the final project that I used it for the blog hop. It is now sitting on  my crafting table (aka dining room), and is filled with markers. It does, indeed, bring me much happiness (the sentiment I used on it).

Here is one of the cards I made in anticipation of the blog hop. This is Phoebe Ketto. I had so much fun making this card. It was the first time I had embossed! The embossing didn't show up very well in the photo~it's on the pink sparkles on the blue panel. (Click here to see my supply list.)
Hope you have a great week!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Very nice, love the colors!

pat said...

beautiful card!

Sparkle said...

Very pretty!

Christy Lynn said...

She's so cute! Love the soft pinks and blues. I think I just need to hurry up and buy ALLLLL the rest of the Kettos I don't have already ;)