Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I NEED YOUR CARDS!

A dear friend is serving in Iraq on his third tour of duty. He and his fellow servicemen and servicewomen would LOVE to have our handmade cards to send to their sweethearts, children, parents, siblings, etc. PLEASE HELP ME by making cards or sending some from your stash. All cards are welcome! For every card you send, please send an envelope, too.

I will provide the postage for them to mail the cards home. On June 22nd, I will mail all of the cards and the stamps. Please have your cards to me NO LATER THAN JUNE 20TH!

PLEASE ink up your favorite stamps or raid your stash and help me! This one small act of kindness will make a huge difference to someone else.

If you'd like to participate, please email me at giffysk8s@mac.com so I can send you my address.

Thank you in advance!

No comments: