Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bella's Favorite Stamper for June

I am so excited that Angie Williams (aka Renski on SCS) is this month's Bella's Favorite Stamper! It is a well deserved honor. You can view Angie's gallery here or her blog here.

To celebrate Angie, Laura has challenged us to CASE (copy, changing at least two things) one of Angie's cards. Angie has so many fabulous cards in her gallery, it was hard for me to choose one! I finally selected this one because I really like the sketch.
Here is my take on it:
I used the same paper, sentiment, and sketch. I used a different Bella (Rockabella), altered the sentiment placement, and used different ribbon. (Click here to see my supply list.)

Congratulations, Angie! I had so much fun CASEing you!

1 comment:

Sparkle said...

What a darling card! I need to catch up on this challenge.