Friday, June 26, 2009

Bella Birthday Bash Challenges

In honor of Em's (Stamping Bella's) Birthday, we enjoyed a huge Bella Birthday Bash last night on SCS! As part of the fun, we were issued two challenges.

Sparkle gave us such a fun challenge: in honor of Em's 37th birthday, we were to use 3 embellishments (I used three types of embellishments, not just 3 pieces) and 7 layers. I had so much fun with this! And I LOVE this stamp. She reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady. Guess that's why she's called Elizabella! I paper pieced her dress. (See my supply list here.)
Shannan gave us a wonderful sketch. Tutuface by Tiddly Inks is one of my favorite stamps. She seemed perfect for this challenge! (See my supply list here.)

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

What gorgeous cards!

arlene said...

Your cards are stunning. Love both of them.

Christy Lynn said...

I am so ordering Elizabella this weekend, and I'm blaming you for it ;) Too cute!!