Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This Girl's Best Friends...

...of the canine variety, that is! In honor of National Pet Week (which was last week), Hope started a fun thread in the SCS Bella forum: Furry Friends. She asked us to talk about our beloved pets and to make a card using one of Stamping Bella's stamps which include a pet. This stamp is called Parisbella. 
A shout out to my Bella Sistah, Janie, for the lovely purple flowers and metallic hearts. They add the perfect touch and are so me. Thank you, Janie!

I have two male ShihTzus: Indy (Indiana Bones) and Wylie. Yes, they have top knots. No, they don't wear bows. No, I haven't carried them in a pet purse, but never say never!

Here's Indy's puppy picture (next to an Indian Jones hat~get it?!):
Here's Wylie's puppy picture (next to fall decorations since that is when we got him):
Here are they as adults (Indy is 6 and is on the right, Wylie is almost 4 and is on the left). This photo is actually a few years old. Wylie is now full-coated.
And yes, my boys do get birthday parties, complete with hats, presents, and dog cookies.
TMI? LOL

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

I love your card and the doggie pics!

Christi said...

I don't know what's sweeter-your card or those adorable doggie pics! Too cute!!

Janet said...

awwwwwwwwwww look at the puppies!! :)

Christy Lynn said...

The Bella card is so cute, Vicki, I just love that pink and purple color combo. I can't tell you how many baby blankets my mom has crocheted in those colors! And your furbabies are really cute too, hope they don't shed anywhere near as much hair as MINE do!

Laurel said...

Cute card, love the colors! The puppies are adorable!