Wednesday, May 27, 2009

These Shoes Were Made for Dancin'

In case you don't already know, we are having a Ketto Blog Hop in the SCS Stamping Bella forum this Saturday, May 30th, 10 AM central time. The only requirement is that you make something using a stamp from Stamping Bella's Ketto line. Come join the fun!

In anticipation, I have been playing with my Kettos, trying to decide which one to use for the blog hop. It was a tough decision! I'll be posting the "extras" here throughout the week. Here's Flamenca Ketto. I love the fringe across the top!
(You can see my supply list here.)
Can you tell that I've been practicing with the glitter? This time, I managed to use it like a grown-up instead of like an 8-year-old. I only had a teensy bit stuck to my face and hair! LOL
Thanks again for the glitter, Hope~I am having so much fun with it! Flamenca thanks you, too. 

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Your card is just darling. I love her glittery skirt.

Lori said...

Too cute. Love the fringe.