Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tea for Two and Two for Tea...

For Mother's Day, Brittany made this beautiful card and invitation for a traditional afternoon tea. She used JavaBuggs (by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella).
The Teapot Cafe in Boxborough, MA shares a building with a the cutest quilting shop! We went early so I could browse. The shop sells some of the prettiest quilt kits for wall banners. Brittany chose one that I am going to make for her birthday, and I found a pretty one with tulips for my bedroom. I'll post those when I make them. 
And then there was the tea. And the finger sandwiches. And the mini pastries. And the scones with clotted cream. I don't know how many Weight Watchers points it all cost me, but it was worth every one of them! 
Thank you, Brittany~I had a delightful time! I love you, and I am so blessed to be your mother. You bring so much joy to my life!
And yes, I really do have dimples. My father always liked them, so when I see a photo of myself with my dimples showing, I always think of him. Love and miss you, Daddy!


2 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card, gorgeous girls!

Christy Lynn said...

Beautiful card and what a neat looking place to go. Lucky you!