Friday, May 15, 2009

Sittin' on Top of the World...

For this week's Bellariffic Friday challenge (www.stampingbella.com), Emily asked us to use gold and bling~what fun! I used this delightful new Tiddly Inks stamp called Altee'tude. The paper is CTMH's Key to My Heart. 
I love her shimmery sleeves and her hat! They remind me of my favorite movie, Hello Dolly. What can I say? My parents instilled in me a love for those old time musicals! I love the old Judy Garland musicals, too: The Harvey Girls, Meet Me in St. Louis, Easter Parade, etc. And how can a girl not love those beautiful dresses and hats? Though I am thankful that I don't have to wear those heavy dresses or feathers and fake fruit on my head. LOL

4 comments:

Janet said...

great card vicki! i love her!
hugs

Sparkle said...

Your card is darling! I'm still waiting for my new rubbah, lol.

Lori said...

She is so cute. I love old time movies...and Bill got me into them!!! I love Meet me in St. Louis. And anything with Judy Garland.

Laurel said...

CUUUTE! I love everything you have done lately! I tried to comment earlier but was not able too, not sure why.