Monday, May 4, 2009

Please Don't Eat the Daisies

Last week, I enjoyed another awesome Bella Bash on SCS! If you haven't been to one, you should join us next time around. It's an evening filled with fun, chatting, and some great challenges! This is for BRC01. Hope challenged us to use something "new" from our stamping stashes. Yup, we're all collectors and have stuff that we haven't cracked open yet! I used a few new Copic markers, new flowers, and new Nestabilities. (I acutally had used the Nestabilities a few times already, but I've only owned them for a few weeks, and they still have have that "new car" smell, so I figured they would count! LOL)

This turned out quite bright and cheery, which was my goal. My sweet SIL just turned 40, is due to have her first baby any day, and is graduating from college this weekend! YOU GO GIRL!
Of course, she is feeling fat (but we all know she is GORGEOUS and GLOWING!) and overwhelmed. Daisies are her favorite flower, so I went to town!
Stamp: Daisy Bittybloom by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Clover Meadow and Sunny Yellow
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart's Daisy Vine and Dimensional Daisy Stickers, CTMH Corner Rounder, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Bella's Peridot Hot Fix Bling

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Definately cheery! Love it!

Janet said...

what a fun card! i am sure she will love it:)
hugs

Sparkle said...

Your card is darling! I love the color combo and I'm excited to have you on the DT side. :)

Lori said...

This is so cute. Look at all those daisies...and I remember the tv show "Please don't eat the daisies". Showing our age. LOL.

Christi said...

This is adorable!! Love the colors!

Christy Lynn said...

Aww, I think it's cute! I love daisies, they seem like such happy flowers :) I also love the tv show Pushing Daisies but then ABC had to go and cancel it :(

Jamie Hurley said...

I am loving the cheery colors and that wonderful stamp! I so need to to order some more.......GREAT CARD!