Friday, May 1, 2009

My Alter Ego

I spend most of my "free" time working on my computer (I'm an author). I wish I looked this good while I write. I am usually in sweats, no make-up, and a Red Sox hat. LOL

I just loved this challenge! This was the first ever Bella Twisted Challenge on SCS. Hope challenged us to revisit Jamie's sketch BSC16, and to use the sketch with our favorite DP. Thanks for a fun challenge, Hope!

Stamp: Clickabella by Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Magic Moments
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, Bella's Dots in Glitter Dark Cocoa, SU Taffeta Ribbon in Chocolate Chip, SU Ticket Corner Punch, Shimmerz in Pixie Dust, SU Dimensionals

2 comments:

Amber said...

AWWW! What a sweet card, love it:) I bet you are CUTER than Bella while you're writin your books! Red Sox hat and all;)

Lori said...

Love your card. That paper is beautiful with it.