Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I made this for my mom for Mother's Day. I used BRC02 on SCS. Shannan's challenge was to use coral, green, any neutral, and black. I couldn't quite make the black work, so I just stamped my sentiment in black. The stamp is Chichiboulie's Patricia Birthdaycake (for Stamping Bella). I just adore Gretchen's Chichiboulie fairies! I masked out the birthday cake so that Patricia could smell a flower instead. The paper is Boom Di Ada by CTMH.
Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I imagine this fairy breathing in the sweet scent of your beautiful rose garden. I really do love you! I can't wait to see you in August!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my mommy friends. Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful job!

Sparkle said...

Very pretty! I hope you have a great Mother's Day!

Lori said...

What a beautiful card. Your mother is going to love it and what you wrote inside.

Lori said...

Oh, And by the way Happy Mother's Day to you. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Me

Christi said...

Beautiful!!!

Christy Lynn said...

Beautiful card, Vicki!

Chichiboulie said...

She looks lovely and I love to see her sniffing flowers too! I hope you and your mum both had lovely days. I have to wait until June for my day..... sigh.