Monday, May 25, 2009

So So Much!

When I ask Emma (my two-year-old grand-daughter) how much she loves me, she raises her hands above her head and squeals, "SO SO MUCH!" Yes, I ask her about a dozen times a day!

I asked my sweet and mega-talented friend, Christy Croll (aka Tiddly Inks) to make a stamp for me of Emma playing the "So So Much!" game. I am so delighted with the results! I LOVE IT! (You can view my supply list here.)
The words are separate, so I can move them around or put something else, or nothing at all, in her hands. Is this not the cutest stamp ever? Check out Christy's Tiddly Inks store here. She has so many fabulous things that you won't be able to resist! 

Thank you, Christy~you made this old grandma do the happy dance So So Much! LOL

7 comments:

Janet said...

awwwwwwwwww how freakin cute??????
hugs

Lori said...

Little Emma is so cute!!!

Hope Spencer said...

That is completely adorable! I love it, Vicki! Great job, Christy!

Jenn said...

Oh my...this has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! Christy did a fabulous job! :) Your card is too precious!

Christi said...

Too stinkin cute!!!

Laurel said...

Cute,cute, cute!

Christy Croll said...

AAAAAHHHH! Adorable. Marvelous fit and finish to a wonderful project. :) You are the best grandma ever! :)