Friday, May 1, 2009

Give Me a K-R-I-S-T-Y!

What's not to love about these Turtle Tots? I made this for a special friend's birthday. She used to have a little turtle like this as a pet. Her turtle was pretty cute, and may have even had a little bow on her head~though I'm not sure she had any pompoms. :)
Stamps: Turtle Tots Three Cheers for Your Birthday by Elena's Easel for Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Cutie Pie, Rose Red, and So Saffron
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, Prima flowers, SU Circle Punch, SU Build A Brad, Nestabilities

Hope you had a "cheery" birthday, Kristy!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, haven't stopped by for a bit, some great stuff! Always love the pics of your granddaughter, she is precious!

Christi said...

How cute!! Happy birthday to Kristy!

Sparkle said...

She is so darling! I think I need her now...oh, no. :) What a great card and your friend will love it.

Janet said...

soo cute!! love the turtle tots!!
hugs