Friday, April 3, 2009

A Flower for You...

This is for BSC74 on SCS. I don't know how Jamie keeps coming up with such great sketches. My brain would have run out of ideas long ago, so I am very thankful for Jamie's creative efforts and her willingness to share them!

Stamps: Suzette by Ketto for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Elena's Easel for Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH Boom Di Ada
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, Greenhouse silk flower, SU Build A Brad, SU Circle Punch

TFL, and have a great weekend!


7 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute! We both chose Boom di Ada for this sketch!

pat said...

I love this paper with this sketch.
Great card.

Marinela said...

Great sketch!!!

Janet said...

what a super card! the paper is great!!
hugs

Sparkle said...

She is darling! I love this paper with her.

Jamie said...

sometimes I think my brain is running out of ideas, haha. Your card is so cute, I love it.

Lori said...

So adorable. Love that paper. Have a great day.