Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Heart Mommy

This is a double-whammy card: for this weeks' Bellariffic Challenge (the sketch) on Stamping Bella and for BCC77 (use blue and a punch) on SCS. I kept it pretty simple. That seems to be by MO lately since it's more manageable with my limited crafting time. Or maybe I am just too busy!

The glitter looks funky in the picture. I think it was too wet when I photographed it. It is much calmer now! I actually made this for Emma to give to her mommy for Mother's Day (shh...don't tell!). Emma loves seeing her name on things, so that's why I stamped her name instead of "Happy Mother's Day." We'll write that on the inside. Emma loves this stamp because she and Brittany have a little gray cat named Bella. And this is Brittany's favorite paper pack~it's called Maine Blueberry.

Stamps: Cuddlycat by Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Maine Blueberry
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, Stickles in Diamond, SU Scalloped Oval Punch, Nestabilities

1 comment:

Christi said...

How sweet! I love all the shimmer!