Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Girl Just Wanna Give Hugs...

This is for BSC77 on SCS. This was Jamie's last challenge for us. Life is calling her in a different direction for now. Just want to say thank you, Jamie~you have definitely blessed my life, have made me a better card-maker, and have become a dear friend. I can't wait to see that lies ahead for you!  
Stamps: Huggybellas by Stamping Bella; sentiment by A Muse Artstamps
Paper: CTMH Unforgettable
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, SU Oval Punch, SU Scallop Oval Punch, Bella's Tulle

3 comments:

Janet said...

awwww what a great card, i love the colours!
hugs

Lori said...

Your card is beautiful!!! So sad that her challenges have to end :(

Chichiboulie said...

Wonderful card... it's very sweet.

Thank you for your post about the chocolate! I do so hope that my daughter continues in that vain. Whether she knows it or not, she's a foody from birth!