Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dance Like No One's Watching

There's something about this stamp that makes me smile. It reminds me of our wonderful vacations to Mexico. Ahh...Mexico. A warm, sandy beach beach sounds like the perfect way to end the long, harsh winter we had  here in New England! If only...

Stamps: Flamenca Ketto and sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Groovy Guava and Soft Sky, Sweater Weather by October Afternoon
Accessories: Copics and Copic Spicas; Prima flowers; Bella's Solid Dots; SU Paper Shaper Punch; SU Scallop Edge Punch; SU Dimensionals;  misc. ribbon; Stickles in Gold, Aqua, and Diamond; Nestabilities

 TFL!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Your cards are so cute. Love the skin color. Will need to get some new Copics. Have a great day :)

Hope Spencer said...

So beautiful, Vicki! I love the color scheme.

Janet said...

love the colours! great card:)
hugs

Christy Lynn said...

She's adorable, Vicki! Flamenco Ketto is on my wish list right after all the Asian ones :) Actually I think I have over $200 in my Bella shopping cart right now...either I'll have to find a job or else just pick what I really, really want as my reward when my paper is done at the start of next month!

Chichiboulie said...

beautiful! i love the colours and embellishments you've used