Friday, April 3, 2009

Dare to Be Different

This week's Bellariffic Friday challenge was to use a beautiful palette of bright colors: pink, yellow, green, and orange. I didn't have much time, so it had to be a quick card. And I just couldn't make the orange work with this. Still, she turned out kind of cute~not too bad for 15 minutes, huh?
I like this stamp~especially her mismatched tights and shoes. She reminds me of Emma playing dress-up!

Stamps: Missmatch by Ketto for Stamping Bella; sentiment by Stamping Bella
Paper: Misc. DP; CTMH Watermelon, Clover Meadow, and Sunny Yellow
Accessories: Copics, Copic Spicas, Nestabilities, SU Clip, SU Dimensionals, ric rac

2 comments:

pat said...

she is adorable!!
I love the colors. Great card for 15 min.

Janet said...

awwwwwwww cute card! Love the bright and cheery colours!
hugs